Consultation and use of the site www.pcard.be (the “Site”) and the data shown there will imply the User’s acceptance of the following conditions of use:
1. Site availability – Servipark SA will do everything possible to ensure that the Site is accessible and available 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. However, it is possible that for the requirements of maintenance, intervention on the Site or the network, or following other events or disruptions beyond the control of Servipark SA, access to the Site, including via the extranet, is interrupted. Servipark SA may not be held liable for any loss or damage which might arise from such an interruption.
2. Intellectual property rights – Unless otherwise indicated, all the elements (such as images, sounds, texts, logos, databases, etc.) present on the Site (the “Site Content”) are protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights belonging to Servipark SA or to third parties. These rights will remain the property of Servipark SA or the third parties concerned.
All brands, trade names, corporate names, domain names, logos or other distinctive marks used on the Site to identify the Site, Servipark SA or third parties are the exclusive property of Servipark SA and/or third parties and you may not use them in any way whatsoever.
3. Use of the information provided on the Site – The User is only granted a right to private use of the Site Content for information purposes. Moreover, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce, adapt, modify or disseminate the images, videos, texts or other elements of the Site Content in any way whatsoever without prior written authorisation from Servipark SA.
Servipark SA takes the greatest care to provide only accurate and pertinent information on its Site. Nonetheless, it does not guarantee that all of the information appearing there is accurate, pertinent and up-to-date.
In no case may Servipark SA be held liable for loss or damage resulting from any use of the Site or the Site Content whatsoever. Furthermore, it reserves the right to amend the Site Content at any time and without prior notice.
4. Personal data
– Servipark SA collects certain personal data via the Site. Any user who wants to obtain more information regarding the collection, use and protection of his/her personal data can refer to Servipark’s cookie notice and privacy notice .
5. Links to other sites – Servipark SA provides links on pages of the Site to external sources or other Internet sites, particularly to sites of companies in the Interparking Group. Links to third party sites do not imply any verification or other approval of the content offered by those sites. Servipark SA has no control over such sites and may not be held liable for the content of the sites, information, images, videos or any other material available on or from such sites or external sources or for any proven or alleged loss or damage which might result from viewing or be in relation to the use or content of such sites or external sources.
6. Site security – All Users are strictly forbidden to violate or attempt to violate in any way whatsoever the security and integrity of the Site and/or the Site Content.
7. Applicable law and competent courts – These conditions are governed by Belgian Law. Any dispute concerning the application of these conditions of use of the Site is subject to the exclusive competence of the courts for the registered office of Servipark SA.